Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TippieToes Petite Couture


Well my first blog, i figure it will be like most things and get better with time and practice!


I have started this blog as part of my new adventure into the world of children's wear and owning and operating my own small business (with the help of my beautiful family).


This is something very different for me, after having two children Ty 2 and half and Lily 8 months, i decided i wanted to stay at home with the kids for as long as possible and to do this i needed to be able to work from home, so i combined my love of vintage pieces, arts and crafts and finding a bargain and turned them into www.tippietoes.net.au which aims to bring the very best of all things handmade, gorgeous and unique to you on one site.


I am very excited about the wonderful stock i have found and thank all my talented suppliers. It has taken a long time to get to this point but i really think you will like it, hopefully we will be up and running by the end of November.


I also look forward to launching my own line of clothes in the near future.


Thanks for looking and i will check in again shortly :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leonie,

WOW! you have done such a beautiful job with the site!!!! We love it. It really conveys a sense of nostalgia (My emails are not working at the moment, so I can't send anything but I am receiving) ... best of luck with it all xxxx