Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mr and Mrs HomeOwner



Just had to do a quick update as today was a huge day for my little family.. we became homeowners! We are so excited to have found a new little place to call our own! My 2 year back log of real living magazine will now be put to good use!! (i LOVE that magazine!!)


I also visited kids in style today and met some lovely and talented people and am very excited to be bringing you some gorgeous creations over the coming months i think you will love! I know i fell in love several times over... some of the products were too cute to resist and are a great fit with the tippietoes brand....stay tuned!!


Holly Hobbie is also coming to visit very soon, i received my gorgeous parcel from Twiglet today and can't wait to get them up for you to see :)


Another special thanks to Elizabeth at La Toriana for stocking tippietoes enchanted tutu and pink lace singlet, her willingness to share her wealth and knowledge has been greatly appreciated!


I have just put up a few more one offs after the success of the Mum's Grapevine mail out...this is a great service for all you mums... i was probably the last one to know about it..they send email alerts every week on sales of everything to do with baby... great! I do love shopping!!


Well back to celebrating my new 25 year relationship with the bank!!
Stay tuned for more exciting products... i will send a newsletter out to all the web site subscribers.

Leonie x

No comments: