Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wholesale


Well very exciting.. tippietoes own range is now featured on La Toriana http://www.latoriana.com.au/


A huge thank you to Elizabeth who has been so very sweet and helpful over the last month since we first came in contact. It has been a fast and hectic learning curve for me and i am excited to be starting my TAFE classes next week to get me up to speed with patterns and finishes etc so i can create some vintage inspired pieces to offer you all :)


The enchanted tutu and purity white tutu are exclusive to Elizabeth at the moment so be sure to grab one. They will bu up on http://www.tippietoes.net.au/ in the not to distant future... a lot of love and time goes into these handmade pieces so i can't pump them out that fast :)


My daughter Lily turns one in a few weeks so i am going to be busy organising her little butterfly party and her uncle (who has never met her) return home from the UK which we are all excited about.


I am currently putting together all my ideas for a summer 08/09 collection.... i love summer clothes so much more than winter!! And i am also sourcing some extra special pieces for the site from around the globe.... the US dollar is making life very difficult!


Thanks to all my customers for their lovely feedback, i am glad you all love your products, i love hearing from you all.


Don't miss out on the summer sale! http://www.tippietoes.net.au/shopping-cart/sale/ some great bargains... especially for lovers of the IVY DESIGNS range... one of my favs :)


Till next time.... enjoy the heat wave!

No comments: